Tuesday, February 03, 2009

When life gets to its lowest, you lost touch with whatever might be the piority


I couldnt even weigh the intensity of what I was literally feeling from waking till then.. Yet another.. I was careless enough to lost my fucking new left lens, you know how pissed was I to be this.. screwed, I was almost running late by then, plus the swelling eyes makes me even wana give up work more, for today I mean Anyway lets forget about the damn it morning. . I know I can't stop complaining... It seems to be a pretty slow yet quite speedy week, it seems like this week isn't my kinda days I am yet experiencing the highest peak of happiness.. I thought I might be looking forward for nineteen, but come to think of it, it may just be another day if the cash isnt starting to flow soon. . like what Sky told me once, money makes the world goes round I wasnt as agreeable till today.

No comments: